Sunday 12 May 2013

Collective Boots and Superdrug haul | Stila, Revlon, Bourjois, Maybelline and more!



Hey everyone, sorry for not posting as often as I should. My exams are coming up and I've been studying hard (or not, as this post will show!). After they're over I'll try and blog more!

Anyway, onto the haul! The first lot of things I bought a few weeks ago in Reading and the second lot I bought today (taking full advantage of Superdrug's 3 for 2 offer!).


From left to right, back to front: Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Delicious, OPI Avojuice in Coconut Melon, Bourjois 1 second Magic Nail Polish Remover, LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter, Bourjois Mineral Radiance Powder in 02 Vanille, Stila Convertible Color Cheek and Lip Cream in Gladiola and Rose and Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels

I went a bit blush crazy on this shopping trip so I think I'll be set for a while in that department. I love the Convertible Colours, they're gorgeous! Total cream blush convert. I'm also really enjoying Lemony Flutter; I use it throughout the day on my cuticles and every night as a nourishing hand treatment. It works wonders!

Up next are a few bits from Boots but most of the things were bought in the Superdrug 3 for 2 sale.

From left to right, back to front: Eyelure Naturalites 155 False Lashes, Live Color XXL Hair Dye in Cosmic Blue, Boots Botanics Mattifying Gel Cream, Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Ivory, MUA Matte Eyeshadow in Shade 19, Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints in Blackberry, Grapefruit, Plum, Watermelon and Blood Orange, Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in Shade 08, Bourjois Delice de Poudre Chocolate Bronzer in 51, Revlon Nail Enamel in Popular, Really Rosy and Craving Coral, Maybelline Volum' Express Mega Plush Mascara in Black, MUA Nail Polish in Natural Days and MUA Power Pout in Rendezvous

I bought the lashes for prom as I couldn't find my favourite Ardell Demi-Wispies in Superdrug and these looked similar. I went on a bit of a nail polish rampage, I couldn't help myself! I think I own most of the Barry M Gellies now. The Mega Plush mascara always intrigued me as it claims to maintain soft lashes due to its gel-mousse formula. Can't wait to try it out! I bought the hair dye as I haven't dyed my hair in a while and my previous purple-red colour is fading.

Phew! I'm going to lay off the shopping for a while as I think I've done enough in the past few weeks (I'm also waiting on 4 parcels.. oops!).

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Betway vs. Paddy Power: A New Betting Exchange for 2021 happyluke happyluke 다파벳 다파벳 957Goldennugget – Best and Top Betting Odds & Tips - VnTOPBet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment! It means a lot to me!